September 2011- The FitWit Foundation and a group of Jackson High School students and a teacher embarked on an amazing adventure to Winshape Wilderness in Rome Georgia, to kick off the FitTeens Program. The teens climbed poles- rather high poles- jumped to trapeze ropes- zipped over 150 feet- worked as teams- communicated- shared and simply found ways to push through their fears!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Teens Conquer New Heights- Literally!
September 2011- The FitWit Foundation and a group of Jackson High School students and a teacher embarked on an amazing adventure to Winshape Wilderness in Rome Georgia, to kick off the FitTeens Program. The teens climbed poles- rather high poles- jumped to trapeze ropes- zipped over 150 feet- worked as teams- communicated- shared and simply found ways to push through their fears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh-Mmm-Zee!! I can't believe you guys put this picture up there! Can you say "Embarrassed"?
Kudos to you, Carla for being with me. From the climb up and to the big, scary, tall, shaky, terrifying, spider-underneath-the-plank, high in the sky (Takes deep breath) pole. You saved my life, I am eternally grateful. xD But I am glad that I got that experience and to experience with the best motivator in the world :)
Post a Comment